Chapter I - Description of the organization
- Name of organization :Israel Promotion Airsoft Association
- The organization's registered address : 3 grove , Beit Berl 44905
- Number of registered organization : 580 581 031
Chapter II . Organization's objectives
- Encourage , develop and promote a challenging sport and a popular hobby worldwide issue the name Airsoft.
- Organize competitions to manage and develop courses , events, tournaments, trainings, seminars , meetings , exhibitions, lectures and workshops sponsored by the association in any form and anywhere regulated allowing to do so.
- Encourage alliances with associations , clubs and other airsoft organizations in Israel and abroad .
- Out brochures, flyers , newsletters , brochures , training videos any kind regarding the promotion of the organization's goals and its members, whether by printing or by digital media and the Internet.
- Take care of interests of members of the association to institutions, organizations and government agencies and municipal and to represent the members of the association to these schools , all interested association committee deems necessary , and to represent our members to any body or institution in the judgment to the association it is necessary to represent them before him, all in accordance with and subject to the purposes of the association.
- Publish through the activities of the organization in the field of airsoft enthusiasts in Israel .
- Introduce new members to the association.
- Advise friends and inform them regarding airsoft equipment : Terms surety on his right transport conditions association events , recent innovations in the field above equipment including information on spare parts and upgrades, to bring to their attention in a variety of challenging activities that take place in Israel and abroad , and for that to hold the association's Web site , which will be periodically updated by the information that will come. Advise regarding the organization and holding of events and competitions , and to recommend to all someone had the appropriate infrastructure for these events.
Chapter III . Powers
- Association is a corporation kosher any right , duty and legal action . Without derogating from this rule , and in addition to these rules , the association will be authorized to do the following :
- Maintain contact with the Knesset and government offices , including the Israel Police Commission dangerous toys Ministry of Economy and other institutions in Israel and abroad , who have an interest and common goals with the goals of the organization, keep right organization to express an opinion and influence on all issues related to the goals of the organization and represent the members association to these bodies .
- Hold professional conferences and seminars, books , culture and participate in organizing conferences and professional courses .
- Publish and distribute brochures and professional publications in all communications media as required.
- Cooperate with international organizations , their goals are the same or closest association purposes .
- Negotiate with any government body , public, commercial , bank, corporation , authority , institution or fund for the purpose of obtaining funding and / or assistance in the organization and / or its members .
- Negotiate with any bank , body , corporation, authority , institution, foundation or any person , for the purpose of investing the funds of the association, to each financial and commercial , open accounts of any type , subject to the rules of proper management holding out , pull , accept, endorse , provide for collection , except for bills , checks and all kinds of liabilities and do those any action at law .
- Raise funds in any way , including registration fee , annual membership dues , fees, Assists , donations , participation and / or reimbursement of expenses .
- Act in any legal way for promoting the organization's goals .
- Hire to employees , contractors , experts and consultants in any field to show the association , both paid and voluntary.
- Doing any legal action that is authorized by law to make an association Associations - 1980 , which is not prohibited by law.
- Usually take any action and give any undertaking , necessary to achieve the organization's goals and their implementation .
Chapter IV . Membership
- Members of the association shall be:
- Founders are members of the association in the date of registration in the Register of Associations .
- Individual wishes to become a member of the association shall submit to the board an application in this manner :
- " Me ( Name , address and identity number ) seeks to be a member of the association ( organization's name ) . Goals of the association and articles of association are known to me. Whether I am accepted as a member, I pledge to uphold the provisions of the Rules and the decisions of the general meeting of the association ."
- Decision on admission of the applicant as a member of the association or the admission is made by the board ; Committee refused to accept the applicant , he may appeal against the refusal before the next general meeting .
- Minister to be a "friend" any person under the age of 17 years and above, who will express his desire to be accepted as a member NGOs will fill and sign the registration form and conditions (the registration form ) and which will be the following cumulative conditions :
· Minor under the age of 18 years shall provide parental approval constitute a guardian responsible photo ID of the parent confirming the accession to the association.
- · Paid membership fee .
- · Health signed an affidavit shall be furnished valid medical certificate renewed annually along with the annual membership fee .
- · Approved by the membership to the association and issued a membership card within four weeks from the arrival of the request or payment to the association.
- · The association committee reserves the right to refuse to join the ranks candidate association .
- · The association committee reserves the right to require applicants to provide documents and / or different certificates (eg certificate of good character and Koiotz"b ) as a condition of considering the application.
Chapter VI . Discontinuation / suspension of membership
Membership will cease following the cases :
- · The Association may refuse to accept a new member within four weeks from the date of filing the application or payment. If the annual dues paid to the association will take care of fully return them within 14 days. To the association when he refused to register an association member shall substantiate the refusal to register .
- · Death of a member terminates membership . Note that Membership is personal and can not be for sale and / or transfer and / or rental and / or any other disposition .
- · On leaving the association by giving written notice to the Association.
- · If not invented , and signed an affidavit member health and / or health declaration renewed in accordance with the association.
- · Association Committee may terminate Membership in one of the following cases :
- · If the member did act contrary to the goals of the association .
- · If the Member terrorist organization or violates the integrity who his friends and / or any third party .
- · If the member association damaging the reputation or good name .
- · If the member acted inappropriately and improper events and edicts of operators and instructors .
- · If the Member does not comply with the requirements to the organization and / or violate the decisions , and / or regulations , whether by act or whether by default.
- · Notice of termination will be sent in writing to the member . Member of the FATF has not returned from the association annual membership fee in full or in part.
- · If you have not paid the annual membership fee with the requirement of the organization .
- · Right to a hearing prior to termination
- Friend , who received a notice of intent to terminate the membership of the association, will have the right to argue his case before the association within 21 days after the notice of intention to terminate the membership , and the organization he will explain his case and the decision within 14 days from the date received Boyfriend charged as above .
Chapter Seven: rights and duties of a member of the association
Each member entitled to vote and be elected to all our institutions , in accordance with regulations .
The principle of equality shall apply to all members of the association ( ie one member = one vote )
Any member entitled to benefit from a service or operation of the institutions of the Association.
Each member the right to participate in events , meetings , exhibitions, lectures, workshops , tutorials , seminars and courses and any other activity conducted on behalf of the association between paid and unpaid as determined by the Board .
Five . Member shall be entitled to discounts and allowances as determined with the framework of the Association by the Board .
Each member must act and abide by decisions to the Association and the General Assembly .
Imposed on each member association 's coffers to pay the registration fee and annual membership fee , Fee as decided by the Board .
Chapter Eight: Sources of Financing :
The association 's funding sources will be as follows :
- Upon submission of application form for membership, the candidate shall pay registration fees , height shall be determined from time to time . Registration fee will be returned if the request is rejected .
- Annual membership fees as determined from time to time .
- Irregular income , contributions from the government , public institutions , commercial organizations and friends and those who are not members of the association .
- Revenues from the sale of books and professional publications , training and participation during the events of the association.
- Event that arises concerns about any source of income whatsoever, regarding conflict of interest or ethical , brought to this decision the attorney of the association.
Chapter IX : Management Association :
- Every document which would require the association is not a financial liability will not be valid unless signed by the chairman of the association and by at least one of the two vice- chairman and treasurer , along with stamped association .
- Expenditure will not be allowed over the amount determined by the Executive Board , but signed by the treasurer and chairman of the association and signed by each of them alternately together with the signing of vice chairman. Signatures same stamp will be attached to the organization .
Institutions of the Association:
- General Assembl
- The association committee
- The Association
- The Audit Committee
- Legal advisor
- Admissions Committee and Ethics
- Committee meetings and trainings
- Election Committee
- General Assembly
1 . The General Assembly is the supreme authority of the Association and includes all members of the association .
2 . Ordinary general meeting will be held once a year , after the completion of the annual audit of the association .
3 . Survival time and location of the meeting and the agenda shall be determined by the Chairman of the Board . Notice of the date and place of the meeting shall be given to members of the association at least 30 days before the date of the meeting .
4 . General meeting in extraordinary session , convened from time to time according to the committee 's request or upon request in writing of at least 10 % of the members of the association, or according to the request of the Audit Committee. General meeting according to this section will be called in by Yu " see the association within 30 days of the request. Not summoned the chairman of the meeting , will be seeking allowed its time for themselves and the organization will be obliged to give them their expenses in connection with the convening of the meeting and its existence.
5 . Agenda of the General Meeting, Extraordinary , shall be determined in accordance with the requirements of the body requesting the schemes.
6 . Chairperson shall chair the annual General Assembly and Extraordinary Meeting convened by the Executive Committee . Chairman General Meeting convened Extraordinary according requiring members to the association, the association shall be elected by the members present at the time beginning of the meeting .
7 . Decisions of the general meeting will be a majority of the participants normal , except for those decisions most of our policies requires another .
8 . Voting will be disclosed , except personal choice that will be secret . In case of secret votes , the Chairman shall appoint an Election Committee , at least three members .
Nine . General meeting will be open only if attended by at least 10 % percent of the members or at least fifty members , whichever is the lower number . This quorum was present at the opening of the meeting , the meeting may continue its deliberations and decisions , even if the number of those present .
10. Will not convene regular stated at the specified meeting will be postponed by one hour and will open in any number of participants. This will be adjourned meeting may decide to present and discuss , with any number of participants.
11th . Notwithstanding paragraph 2 ) above , at the end of time delay allowed the Board , with the agreement of most participants , adjourn the meeting for one week , the same place and the same time , without the need for additional invitation and adjournment This will be valid for all purposes any number of participants.
To the organization :
12 . The association committee shall be composed of 7 members, who shall be elected by secret ballot every two years at the General Meeting .
13 . Committee shall consist of the chairman of the association and from -6 more members the status of " friend" .
14th . Friend to be able to file his candidacy for another term in succession , provided that the number of successive periods not to exceed three.
15 . Committee shall be responsible for overall regarding our activities , in accordance with regulations for a term of office of the Board , and shall be entitled to decide on convening an extraordinary general .
16th . Proposed changes to the Rules will be distributed by the Board to the attention of all members of the association at least thirty days prior to the General Meeting .
17 . Committee shall manage the affairs of the Association and it shall have all power not reserved by law or these Articles of Associations General Meeting or other institution of the association.
18th . G. Development Committee , will moderate , will direct and supervise all the business of the Association and may appoint additional committees, teams , according to the needs he sees fit .
19 . Committee shall be the sole competent body regarding the cessation of , or the imposition of sanctions on a member of the association .
20 . If necessary, replace First Deputy Chairman of the chairman and the second deputy will replace the first deputy in office. As Deputy two new Chairman may appoint one member of the committee , all pending elections at the general meeting .
21 . The General Assembly elected chairman by secret ballot , every two years .
22 . The position of chairman of the association could be elected who is and the status "friend" at least a year .
23 . Who served as chairman for a full term of office , shall be entitled to nominate a second term in a row, after which the display can not apply for this position unless you have passed at least six years after the end of his second term .
24 . The Association shall, ex officio chairman of the association .
25 . Chairman will select members of the committee two members will be deputies .
26 . The Association shall appoint , in consultation with the members of the Board , Secretary , Treasurer , Attorney General, the Admissions Committee and Ethics Committee, conferences and trainings, Election Committee and other committees as needed. Chairman may determine the number of members of each committee and limit the time of operation ( temporary committees ) .
27 . The Association will establish and publicize among the members of the association the emphases in the activities in the program year .
28 . The agenda of the general meeting , the Chairman will take care to insert the following:
29 . Reports on the operations of the Association and its institutions.
30 . The association's financial report , to be submitted by the Treasurer .
31 . Organization of elections for the organization ( Llachshiidrs )
32 . Presenting institutions of the organization ( in the case of elections
33 . Discussion of proposals and requests of friends.
34th . Different
35 . The absence of the chairman , will replace the first deputy and shall have all powers of the Chairman . In case of retirement of the chairman before he finished his term , appointed first deputy chairman role until the next elections .
The Audit Committee
36 . The Audit Committee shall be two members from among the members of the association.
37 . The members of the Audit Committee shall be elected every two years , by secret ballot , as part of the general meeting.
38 . The committee will visit all financial and general operations of the organization . If found fit , it may occasionally share one of its members to the association meetings or any other committee , by prior arrangement with the chairman of that committee .
39 . The audit committee will present its findings , conclusions and recommendations to the General Assembly .
Secretary of the Association
40th . Every two years , will appoint a chairman from among the members of the association secretary .
41. Secretary of the Association will assist and supervise the execution of the organization committee decisions .
42 . The Secretary shall obtain copies of minutes of meetings of all committees of the Association and will coordinate hands all official documents published by the association.
43 . The Secretary will participate in meetings and meetings of the association to the admissions committee and ethics and will be responsible for recording the minutes of these meetings .
44 . The Secretary will coordinate requests from candidates will determine the date of accession and the convening of the admissions committee , in coordination with the Chairman of the Committee. Likewise manage the register of members the association .
45 . The Association may replace the secretary or restrict activities.
46 . The absence of the Secretary , the Treasurer will replace the organization .
Treasurer of the Association
47 . The Executive Board shall appoint a treasurer of the association of its members .
48th . Treasurer will coordinate hands all revenue and expenditure management of the association and its activities will be dictated by the committee.
49th . Treasurer shall be responsible for the collection of annual dues .
50th . Every year , the Treasurer shall submit a financial report to the Audit Committee and chairman.
51 . Treasurer shall submit and present a financial report to the General Assembly , according to the agenda will be determined by the Chairperson .
52 . The Executive Board shall appoint a legal advisor to the association.
53 . Attorney General advised the Executive Board on all matters relating to legal and lawful association activities . Without limitation , the attorney will direct the association's institutions to ensure that they operate in accordance with the regulations and will assist in the formulation and promotion of resolutions and bills in the Knesset and government institutions .
54 . Addition to the above , the attorney represented the organization in legal proceedings Stinkot or taken against her. This representation may be granted by the Attorney General himself or by external lawyers will work under the supervision of the attorney .
Admissions Committee and Ethics
55th . Committee will consist of two members appointed by the Chairperson .
56th . Meetings of the Committee shall be summoned by the secretary of the association , who shall be present at the meetings . Committee recommends Committee for the Association regarding joining or reject applications and connection for exceptions.
Committee meetings and trainings
57th . Every two years the chairman shall appoint three members of the committee meetings , and tutorials.
58 . The committee will be responsible for the organization of seminars, conferences , trainings and other events , she , or committee , initiating them.
59th . Doctrinal material and professional content to be transferred within the framework of the above seminars , in coordination with the Training Committee .
60 . The committee will report on its activities to the Chairman of the Association and copies of decisions and delivered to the Secretary of the association meetings .
61 . Every two years the chairman shall appoint three members , who are not candidates for elections , the election committee .
62 . Appointment will at least three months before the elections to the managing committee . Appointment of the Committee shall expire with the announcement of the new Executive Committee composition .
63 . The Committee will receive the agenda for the general meeting by the Chairman of the Association and shall appoint one of its members to conduct the election legally.
64 . The Committee shall formulate procedures and elections , will coordinate her hands the list of eligible voters , the candidate list , check the status of the candidates and give their candidacy in the elections in accordance with regulations .
65 . The Committee will be responsible for publishing the election results .
Invitation , request, notification and other notification of the association member shall be in writing delivered to him by hand, sending postal mail to the address recorded in the register of members or in an email to the email address registered in the register of members ; At the request of the member in the organization will change the registered address or e-mail address , as applicable, the register of members .
Assets of the organization
1. Assets of the organization and its income will only be used to realize the goals and prohibited the distribution of profits , in any way , among friends .
2 . Disbanded the organization, for any reason, and repaid its debts in full and if left hands apartments , sell the assets by the liquidator and the amount to be received will be transferred by him to another organization with goals identical , or similar , original purposes of the association or by another public institution , as defined in section 9 ( 2 ) income Tax Ordinance, and shall be divided among the members of the association.