1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2 . PARTICIPATION IN FC AND VOTING RIGHTS
3 . INFORMATION about teams and players
4 . CHARGES FC
5 . PURPOSE AND GAMEPLAY
6. PLAYING WEAPONS
7. PLAYING Outfit
8. PROTECTIVE Equipment
9. TRANSPORTATION RULES
10 .SAFETY RULES DURING EYRSOFT EVENTS
12. " KILLED "
16. AGENTS AND ADMINS ORGGRUPPY FC .
19. RESPONSIBILITY FOR PLAYERS ungentlemanly BEHAVIOUR VIOLATION airsoft and restrictions set game scenarios :
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Airsoft ( hereinafter called "the game " ) - a non-profit , command , military and sports game.
1.2. Captains Forum airsoft teams (hereafter FC ) is a form of self- Israeli airsoft community.
1.3. FC Charter defines the basic principles of the FC . Non-fulfillment of the Charter indicates non- participant , FCI may warrant delisting.
1.4. The main and the main objectives of creating a cohesive FKyavlyayutsya building harmonious team of associates , united by common interests and sharing their enjoyment of the game of airsoft .
1.5. The main tasks of FC:
- Constant development , the increase in team and individual skills of players,
- Increase the number of participants ,
- Creating and maintaining a positive image of FC , ??a high level of moral and ethical qualities , organization and discipline ,
- Coordination of teams - FC participants ;
- Maintaining a common understanding of written and unwritten rules of conduct among airsoft community members ;
- The preparation and organization of the airsoft games.
1.6. All issues not addressed in the present Charter shall be determined in working order Captains Forum . In addition, each captain has an equal right to vote during the voting and collective decision-making .
1.7. Point of the game - a collective holiday in the lap of nature , the neutralization of negative emotions and aggressive aspirations , joy of mutual communication worthy people .
1.8. To participate in the game allowed the mentally balanced citizens who have reached the age of majority (18 years old ) who have their own game weapons and equipment , and consonant with the present Charter .
1.9. Command is considered a voluntary association of people led by team captain or team representative , consisting of five or more players , and apply equally symbolism command : Command uniforms, team flag , team chevron .
1.10. Unit is considered to be the union of 2 or more teams headed by commander unit that applies a uniform symbology block : uniform, flag , chevron .
- Next >>